Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Drawing Camp


You probably think I haven't been outside since returning from visiting my family in MS and LA, but I have.


I've been going to Drawing Camp every afternoon in my backyard and learning from some wonderful camp councillors.



Do you love nature? Do you want to improve your observational skills? Do you love to share nature?


Then John Muir Laws' website is a good place to visit. I did and keep making discoveries every time I go there. He's a writer, an artist, a naturalist, and a good teacher.  You'll find lessons from him as well as other nature artists to be inspired by like Clare Walker Leslie.

John Muir Laws
Nature Stewardship Through Science, Education, and Art

Happy Discovering 
With Heart

1 comment:

  1. What a delight to discover another lover of nature. I have enjoyed reading about your observations and discoveries.

    ReplyDelete