Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Water Voice

If you read my previous post,  you know about Aqua Words. Here is another collaborative poem made by 6 trout-raising students. It inspired me to take this photo of the heron fishing in our local creek just before he caught a tasty morsel for himself.


Water Voice

Water comes from cool, refreshing rivers.
When you drink it, it can give you shivers.

Look at water that's aquamarine,
Flowing rapids make such a scene!

Crashing down waterfalls
To you the water calls
In its trickling
Voice refreshing.

Take a minute. Come to the brook.
You can see some trout, so look!

The flowing of water very cold in a creek.
Rapids are strong and many trout peek.

Come on down and take a trip,
But remember, don't you sip.

Again I challenge you to comment to me by way of your own water words. What does water mean to you? How does it inspire you? Be sure to check out the comments to my last post. I 'drank' them when I read them.


Refreshed
With Heart

1 comment:

  1. Can't attach a photo. I'll send it to you.

    ReplyDelete